Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's kind of lonely sitting here in my loft. Work is busting at the seams and no matter how much I try to get out from under it, it just keeps piling up. I've hired someone to help during this time, but I'm thinking I should have hired someone sooner, so I could train them to do more than just prep work and shipping. Soldering well takes a lot of practice. I remember when I first started, I had more than a few rings come back that had broke. Rarely does that happen today. I can't believe I have been making jewelry and making a living doing it for over five years! There have definitely been some ups and downs, more downs than ups it seems the last year. I'm hoping that will change as the new year fast approaches.

Back to it. The rings are ready to come out of the pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment