Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Florida Vacation

I'm  back from my ten day trip to Florida. We drove down, stayed at South of the Border. Continued down to Clermont for a night with family. We watched Ken's 80 year old uncle lliterally lick his plate clean. Off the next morning to New Port Richey to stay at Ken's brother's place for two nights. We went to Clearwater Beach and watched the sunset. The next day, we went to Pine Island for a few hours, then over to Green Key.

The next morning, we drove to Fort Lauderdale to visit with my mom and aunt, who were down on vacation as well. We stayed there for two days and it was windy and stormy our last day. Driving back, we stayed at South of the Border again, then drove straight through to home.

It was tiring especially with an eleven year old and a two year old.

I'm glad to be back home, in the studio. Go see what I've been making:

www.autumnequinox.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment